Please read the following disclaimer carefully before using this website.
This disclaimer governs your use of ssweightloss.net and slimsolutionsweightloss.com. By using this website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use ssweightloss.net or slimsolutionsweightloss.com, properties, or companies. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check back periodically for changes. By using this website after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
All information and resources found on ssweightloss.net and slimsolutionsweightloss.com are based on the opinions of the author unless otherwise noted. All information is intended to motivate readers to make their own nutrition and health decisions after consulting with their health care provider. I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, therapist, etc. I am a certified health coach through the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
The author of this site encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. No information on this site should be relied upon to determine diet, make a medical diagnosis, or determine treatment for a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
By reading this website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for your own health decisions. Do not take anything from any website, including this one, and try it without proper research and medical supervision.
Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
Ssweightloss.net and slimsolutionsweightloss.com reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
None of the posts and articles on ssweightloss.net. and slimsolutionsweightloss.com may be re-printed without express written permission of the author. I will respond to written requests to re-print parts of posts and excerpts/quotes (10% or less) may be reprinted with attribution as long as all links are left intact.
The FTC requires bloggers to disclose whenever there is a financial interest or bias related to a recommendation or whenever a blogger’s opinion may be financially motivated in any way. More importantly, I have a desire to always be transparent and honest with readers and to disclose how I make money from this website.
I am a consultant for Rodan & Fields,LLC and do make a commission on products that are sold under my account. I have been using Rodan & Fields products for years and believe whole heartedly in their purity, safety and effectiveness, as well as the mission of the company. If you have any questions about my direct involvement or why I chose to partner with Rodan & Fields please feel free to email me.
The FTC also requires disclosure about any affiliate links. I specifically note at the top of a post when affiliate links are present, but for disclosure purposes, assume that any link you click on is an affiliate link. This means that I will earn a commission from Rodan & Fields if you decide to purchase the product linked to. Many of the links on Slim Solutions Weight loss and nutritional support are purely for informational purposes. If they are links that are not from Rodan & Fields, I do NOT make a commission on the sales. I do not write paid posts. I do not accept free products for review. My thoughts and opinions are my own and not of those of any sponsor or advertiser. If I link to a product on this website, it is because I have purchased it myself, use it for my family and think it is high-quality. Affiliate links are under "I Recommend" on the right hand side of my site.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
I make a sincere effort to be respectful, kind and transparent on ssweightloss.net and slimsolutionsweightloss.com and ask the same respect from you. For this reason, rude, offensive, or harmful comments will not be tolerated. You are welcome to disagree, but please do it nicely. If you are unacceptably rude, either to me or someone else commenting, I will remove your comment and subscription. We are a band of people doing life together!
All of the information on this website, including images, text, audio, video, and other forms of content (including the information on this disclosure page) is Copyright © 2019 by Julie Williams/Graynn,Inc and may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished or otherwise copied without express written permission of the author and of Slim Solutions Weight Loss and Nutritional Support/Graynn, Inc.
The Website and all of its Content and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation owned by Slim Solutions Weight Loss and Nutritional Support and ssweightloss.net and slimsolutionsweightloss.com under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Slim Solutions Weight Loss and Nutritional Support Website or delete any Content or features or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Slim Solutions Weight Loss and Nutritional Support reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
Return policy-NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES- Slim Solutions Weight Loss and Nutritional Support doesn’t accept returns or exchanges.
1. Graynn,Inc (DBA Slim Solutions Weight Loss and Nutritional Support) strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Graynn,Inc (DBA Slim Solutions Weight Loss and Nutritional Support), Julie Williams, is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
2. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Julie Williams exercise professional and Graynn,Inc from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Julie Williams.
3. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
4. Julie Williams exercise professional, Graynn Inc (DBA Slim Solutions Weight loss and nutrut ssweightloss.net and slimsolutionsweightloss.com is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
1. I am not a doctor. The information I provide is based on my personal experience, studies of exercise science with a concentration in exercise science and athlete training and my experience as a Personal Trainer.
2. The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as an exercise professional and certified health coach only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to, healthy lifestyle, exercise and healthy eating.
3. We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
4. We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
5. In the event that you use the information provided through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
6. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of healthy and wellness and exercise research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
1. We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that the muscle building results, fitness results, health results, weight loss results and fat loss results differ by individual.
2. We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
3. Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
4. There is no assurance that examples of past fitness, toning, weight loss, health and/or fat burning results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions.
5. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
6. We present real world experiences and insights on other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only.
7. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our program, service, and/or product capabilities, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our programs, services, and/or products.
If this disclaimer scared you or dissuaded you from taking action then my information, products and services are not for you. However, if this disclaimer inspired you to step up to the plate and make an honest effort at working with me and the solutions I offer – congratulations! I look forward to working with you.